JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 08-29-2020 02:49 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

You can try giving this troubleshooting link here a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

0 Likes
userHBcyi0rfY8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had this problem for a while but I just now decided to post it on here, when I first decided to look up the problem a few months back apparently it was common, I was told it was a defect but I do not know for sure, I want to know if theres a way to get a replacement or discount, I'm probably going to get the newer ear buds because they're not too expensive so if I cant get a discount I'm not too worried, and my final question is if anyone recommends any other earbuds because I've been told jbl and bose have better earbuds, or if you could convince me to get the galaxy buds+ or the newest samsung earbuds.
sygnus13
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
oooh! I might get the Bose buds then. I'm sick of this quiet right earbud situation. will never buy Galaxy buds again!
0 Likes
tapdiggity
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had the same problem and I reset the earbuds from the wearable app. Now everything works fine 🙂.
0 Likes
userD2Ewn5ELAj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem as everybody the right earbud has a very low volume after using it for one month.

I had this issue with the old Iconx that I exchanged them twice until I threw them out. then thought maybe they figured things with Galaxy Buds, but the same problem happened and always the right one.

I did the troubleshooting with my Galaxy Note 10 + there is no Volume limiter in the setting and that's the only left thing in the troubleshooting I did not do.

Samsung if it's happening frequently to many users then it's not setting issue its firmware get it together and send us a fix and stop giving us useless troubleshooting steps.

thanks, loyal and angry customer.

SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can I have your full model code and serial number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

0 Likes
user9GuJLwKd3z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem, what do you recommend to do?

0 Likes
userlhV0dN2CCR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Go to the "Galaxy Wearable" app, go to "Galaxy Buds", then go to "Touchpad," and then change right bud for volume up. After that, press and hold the right Touchpad on your earbud and you'll have full volume. Adjusting the volume on your phone doesn't change the master volume on your galaxy buds. The same thing happened to me and it worked.

userYJa63RgQ4i
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I recieved my buds when I purchased my S10 and have not had any problems until now. The right bud is extremely quite. Touch pad works just fine to pause, advance and/or go back songs but volume is near none. I have unpaired and repaired, uninstalled wearable app and nothing is working. Please advise on a fix.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes