cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

only 10% audio from right buds+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A few days ago the right buds was sounding tinny and now I only get 10% audio from it and the touchpad is non-responsive.  Tried different Bluetooth sources and resetting with no difference. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: only 10% audio from right buds+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Have you confirmed the software on the buds is up to date?

Have you tried unpairing and repairing the buds?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the reply,

The ear buds are updated to the latest software.  First thing I tried was removing them from my Bluetooth list and repairing.  I think it is a hardware issue due to there is still sound coming from the ear bud but it is significantly more quiet than the left bud.  Also the touchpad is non-responsive but there is still audio. 

Thanks. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Give these links a try: Low or poor audio quality on your Samsung earbuds and Phone displays volume limit reached message?

If you are still experiencing these symptoms after the troubleshooting provided, I would recommend a service repair. If you are still within the exchange period you could try reaching out to the place of purchase or can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you still need help with this issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds+ left proximity sensor not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ive been using my galaxy buds+ for well over 3 months now, im cleaning them everyday, i havent dropped them once. But now the proximity sensor on the left galaxy bud isnt working. Anyone have a solution? It happened out of nowhere and now the audio is really low

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds+ left proximity sensor not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happened to me 3 days ago. Went away on it's own

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds+ left proximity sensor not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a "feature" from samsung. It was meant to happen to some users after the new buds release to force them buy new pair. But they messed up smh.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds + Lower Volume on Left Than Right

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi There!

My set of Samsung Earbuds Plus have been working wonderfully for the past 3 months but now the left bud is barely audible compared to the right.

I've looked at alot of disscussion boards on this issue and tried the solutions but it has not helped me. I have also tried troubleshooting. I have reset my buds and restarted my phone, checked for updates. I've also attempted to clean them and change the dynamics settings in the wearable app.

Could I please get some help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds+ Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The right earbud on my buds is very faint, even with the volume turned all the way up. I've tried reseting the buds, and cleaning the right one out, with no fix. I dint have the money right now but find myself using the buds often for phone calls at work. What should I do?