cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds+ right bud not as loud as the left

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Purchased my Buds+ in May. The sound is outstanding and I have had no problems up until a couple days ago. The right bud has about half the volume as the left. I have tried all the remedies suggested....cleaned, reset, disconnect and reconnect, etc. They haven't been wet, other than sweat from yard work and exercise. Neither has been dropped or abused. Is there any other possible fix other than ditching a basiclly brand new pair of $150 earbuds for something cheaper that will last longer?

Highlighted
Constellation

ear bud + low volume in 1

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My left ear bud+ volume is much lower. I tried resting and disconnecting, connecting with other devices several times. Now of these suggestions have any effect.
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Bud+ low volume on the right bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Everyone,

A few days ago I noticed that volume on the right bud was much lower than the left. I've searched the community and tried some of the suggested fixes; re-paring, cleaning, another phone, and none seems to have helped or make a difference. Got these about a year ago so I'm wondering if there's still hope to getting them fixed.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Bud+ low volume on the right bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Plus - Muffled and Low Sound

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought the Galaxy Buds Plus for my wife about 4 months ago.  2 months in, and the sound quality just went down hill.  Tried everything from syncing media in bluetooth, check for updates, changin the touch setting to control volume...  Called Samsung, and they asked me to send them in for repair.  I did, waited about 3 or 4 weeks to get them back.  The new set or fixed set sound great again.  2 weeks later the same problem again!

Are the Buds Plus are just bad or am I just unlucky?  I can barely hear out of them, the sound not only low, but also muffled.  Tried everything...  What should I do?