Original topic:

"Block touches" switches off when I make a phone call

(Topic created: 05-18-2021 12:39 PM)
userPqh5vwJ95P
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Whenever I make a phone call, the "Block Touches" setting switches from ON to OFF.

Which means if I adjust my earbud during a phone call, I risk hanging up on the person I'm talking to!

THIS BUG HAS BEEN PRESENT FOR MONTHS! PLEASE FIX!! 

Galaxy Buds Pro with Samsung S21

0 Likes
6 Replies
userQWKcAfPrLm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Has this been resolved? Happened to me today....is there a fix?
0 Likes
userPqh5vwJ95P
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I raised my issue directly with their support team on a live Chat conversation and they advised me to send it back to them for repair, since it doesn't seem like there is a software fix unfortunately.
0 Likes
userQWKcAfPrLm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks for sharing. Did you end up doing this?
0 Likes
userPqh5vwJ95P
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I haven't because I'm traveling at the moment, but I suppose I'll get around to doing it eventually.
0 Likes
userdnHUDdhVUN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem with new phone calls disabling "Touches blocked".  Looking at the related threads on this forum, it's not an uncommon problem.  I seriously doubt it's a problem that requires repair.  It looks very much like a software bug.

userPqh5vwJ95P
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I agree....it does appear to look like a software bug, but I don't see any fixes coming. I've installed multiple firmware updates over the past 6 months or so and none of them help. Samsung Support told me to return to them, but so far I've not gotten around to doing so.
0 Likes