cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

right galaxy bud wont connect

my right galaxy bud wont connect, when i put the left one in the case the power led shows green and it connects and shows 100%. when i put the right one in the case it shows red as if it was dead. i know it is charged though as i left it alone in the case over night and the case went from green to red so its obviously charged. ive tried everything, ive reset my network settings, changed my bluetooth settings, reset the buds, reset my phone, tried connecting the buds in a few different ways ive also deleted and reinstalled the galaxy wearables app..... nothing is working! sadly because my phone doesnt have a headphone jack im kinda out of luck.  

does anyone have a sollution for this

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: right galaxy bud wont connect

This same issue happened with me last night. Please help Samsung! Thinking of switching to the Bose option for earbuds if this issue continues. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: right galaxy bud wont connect

I think it's may have something to do with an update i received through the wearbles app. It seems like a new software update is available for the galaxy buds, but because you need both connected to download the update sadly I can't install it . Because my right one won't connect ...... Very flawed system