Original topic:

s22 ultra update causing low volume on Galaxy buds 2

(Topic created: 11-06-2022 03:21 PM)
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone had trouble with their audio level since the October ui 5/android 13 update? I have an s22 ultra and buds 2 and since the update my volume level in my buds 2 is much lower than it was previously. I've tried max volume setting and even tried the disable absolute volume setting in developer mode. No luck. Any ideas how to restore my full volume to my buds2?? I'd appreciate it!!.

8 Replies
SSknight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
What update lol its November 6 and I still haven't even smelled a android 13 update
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ui5/android 13 update....didn't get it till last week. Which device do you have?? Certain devices are still due to receive the update depending on service provider
0 Likes
SSknight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
S22 ultra unlocked I have service with Verizon
scottsalyer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same here and still waiting. I want the shiny new thing!
Options
Galaxy Buds
So Samsung has several different audio apps that come with the S22 and are active on top of the buds having a separate volume control just by touching the outer edges. My suggestion is to turn off Dolby Atmos, set ur equalizer to normal, check the volume on the buds themselves, and make sure the system media volume for Bluetooth is up, also check to make sure the media volume limiter has not been set to half volume, then open all the audio apps for accessibility like, adapt sound, and check the app you are using for media. Then download this app. https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.soundassistant
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
That should at some point resolve the issue. If not there are little pieces of plastic that cover the speakers on the buds when you first get them. Hard to see. Make sure u take those off b4 u put the tips on. If that doesn't work then uninstall the Buds Wearable app and reinstall it. It could also be ur device drivers that need to get a swift update.
0 Likes
JoMaMa69
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
i got one ui 5 update and have buds 2 , no such issue..... same volume as before
MojoRisin179
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
I guess I'll unpair my wearable app and try reconnecting it. Thanks !!!
0 Likes