cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

samsung buds right earbud volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my right samsung bud plays extremely low I've done all the recommended trouble shooting,and it still does not work properly....I called for a warranty exchange and was told I could not exchange because I know longer have a receipt .....why would I keep a receipt from a purchase that I made months ago

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Can you send me a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:
Model Code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Can you send me a private message with the below information here: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:
Model Code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Contact Samsung Customer support via Online Chat or Phone...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Contact Samsung Customer support via Online Chat or Phone Support

Highlighted
Constellation

I guess the link is to the official chat..my apologies

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I guess the link is to the official chat..my apologies

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I guess the link is to the official chat..my apologies

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No worries, all Samsung Moderators and Admins on this forum are Samsung Employees.

We only request private information in situations where repairs or other in-depth services are needed.

We will never ask for log-in information, nor will we ever share your private information with anyone other than yourself.

If you question whether not someone is a moderator or employee, you can always message our Admins directly with any questions. Smiley Happy

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I guess the link is to the official chat..my apologies

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Right Samsung Galaxy Bud has Very Very Low Volume. This is the second pair I've had the first pair the right bud just disconnected permanently.  I need to know how to fix the low volume issue. Love the ear buds but not the issues.

Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: samsung buds right earbud volume low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a common problem. I assume Samsung knows about it too. The problem is that there is a little black filter under the metal grill on the tip of the earbuds. The filter does it's job and collects dirt and grime. After awhile it clogs up and it's like listening to music with totally plugged up ears. The thing is, there is no possible way to clean the filter. It is inside the bud and unless you pop off the metal grill, which it is not designed to do, you can't get to it. Even if you do pop off the grill, the filter can't be cleaned. You have to discard it or you'll never hear the way you're supposed to. I found earbud tips for them on Amazon that has sort of a filter in them. This is what Samsung should have done in the first place to prevent the problem. As it is, the design is flawed enough to trigger a recall, but I won't hold my breath for that to happen. I love Samsung products, but this design and Samsung's response to it is disappointing