Original topic:

samsung galaxy buds pro does not stay in ear

(Topic created: 02-19-2021 10:06 AM)
msn001
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Got the new  buds pro last night. They are smooth and will not stay in ear, falls off every few minutes. The sound quality when in ear is great, noise canceling in amazing. 

Even if I talk, the buds fall off. The earlier version of galaxy buds were not this smooth and had an more elongated lip to stay in ear.

8 Replies
MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Welcome to the club. When they actually stay on ear I love them but it's nearly impossible to get them to stay. Fa out from chewing gum, talking, wearing winter hat, turning my head, list goes on and on.

Only thing that helps at all is wiping them and my ears down with rubbing alcohol, if I don't even slightest bit of sweat or oil or whatever prevents them from staying put.

Samsung claiming it's users wearing them wrong is lamest excuse ever. I love Samsung products and everything I own is Samsung but they missed the mark with this one. If they can figure out the fit issue then I'll get them back out of junk drawer but until then I'm sticking with buds+
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried changing the size of the wingtips on your galaxy buds pro?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Only the tips can be changed and makes no difference.
useraViB2OYLJd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Agree, 100%.  Even the smallest tips won't allow the buds deep enough into my ear to stay put.  Afraid to wear them because they are likely to get stepped on after falling out.

userlz7NsRL2qI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Agree completely.  Sound is great when they are in but they only stay in for a few seconds. I have tried all three ear tips and nothing will make these fit. What a waste of money. 

userrgAApXq1CK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am happy to realize I am not alone but sad that there are so many others experiencing what I am with this product

0 Likes
userFZuoXxat5a
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having similar issues with the pros to everyone else. Had them on when I was out walking today and few times they fell on the road as I was walking. Death by earbud! I had the buds+ and the wing really helped keep them in. As others have said, great sound but are effectively useless when doing anything other than sitting still. 

MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Something I stumbled across and seems to not only help buds stay in ear but also increase anc and audio quality is a set of Decibullz foam replacement tips that originally are made for their custom mold ear protection. They are cheap are working really well
0 Likes