Original topic:

talk about buds....

(Topic created on: 2/17/21 3:43 PM)
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
From gear icon x to buds lives..... will get the buds pro at a later date.maybe at the release of the z fold 3..

6 Replies
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
which buds are your favorite?
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
it depends believe it or not I use all of them... for HIIT work outs would be the buds +, and buds. for casual wear and music the lives and for brief runs the gear icon xs. .. I like the new ones but can't justify the price for decreased battery life...
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had the buds+, and currently have the Live buds and the Pros. I actually prefer the Live over the Pros. the Live buds just have a better, more comfortable fit for me believe it or not. I traded in my Buds+ for the Pros...so I'm still getting used to the Pros.
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I definitely do prefer the lives because I don't stuff in my ear canal idk I'm weird like that, but I've had too many close call to almost crushing one of the buds with a sand bag when they fell out of my ears so the buds + stay in good. how are you liking the sound of the pros? are they that much different than the live?
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
I guess if you get one of the new S21 phones, there are more options for the Pros, like the 360 sound, so as far as what is available to me...I'd say I do like the sound quality and call quality better on the pros, but the Pros stick out more on my ears and I have to really twist and turn them into my ear to get a good fit, whereas the Buds+ I just twisted them into place and they were good. now if you're doing intense workouts, you'd be better off with the Buds+ or Lives because they have the fins to help keep them in place, whereas the Pros have nothing holding them in except the tips going into your ear canal.
0 Likes
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
the s21s are a hard Pass for me. I've had the flagships since the s9+ , the s10+ 1tb model , s20 ultra and now the note 20 ultra , and my whole house being full of Samsung devices and appliances I really expected more from Samsung. the taking away the expandable memory was a huge killer for me, and to coat it with more sour salt to not include a charger ??!! the very very thing Samsung mocked apple for is what they've become I'm gonna hold onto my note 20 ultra for as long as possible, I'm hoping that the next z3 fold will have expandable memory and that it isn't a complete disappointment like the s21...but back to the headphones I'll get a pair for sure when they are cheaper you already know that happens in a few months
0 Likes