JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

USBC AKG earbud microphone not working in windows 10 - not enough usb controller resources

(Topic created: 08-18-2020 12:03 PM)
useran1jWNYUlh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I plug my galaxy s20 earbuds into my windows 10 dell laptop I can hear out of them but it says not enough usb controller resources and the microphone doesn't work.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Chris

JUMP TO SOLUTION
16 Replies
userkezg3gL0Sn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Working for me. I had exactly the same issue 

0 Likes
userDKZVAI59Ec
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you this worked for me!

0 Likes
userdURTwncMGL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks, this worked perfect for me.

0 Likes
userybPNioxghR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't get it but this totally worked! Thank you so much! Any idea why this works?

0 Likes
Jodes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same problem here...  😞

0 Likes
user4YI6xcqkwE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Still doesn't working for me. I tried turning on the Windows Sonic but it just don't recognize that this headset has a microphone. Someone findout why it happens? It is a headset, not a Interplanetar Rocket. Why is so complicated to get this working again?

In my case, the issue started after I re-installed the Windows in a new M.2 card. Does this make sense? For me no.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes