JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

1UI4 for the Fold 3

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 02:04 PM)
Sammythebullz
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I can't believe I bought a flag ship phone that does not have flag ship software.  What is the problem Samsung my new z fold 3 is running on older software than the S21 ultra...Why Samsung Why................  

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
This is a Samsung community for us to help each other... UI 4.0 beta is being tested on devices picked by Samsung, it might have to do with the design of the fold and its easier to test a beta for problems on a series that's been in production for longer like the s series that been in production since 2010.as soon as it out of beta Samsung should provide UI 4.0 on the fold 3.

View solution in context

6 Replies
userx8L2JEvmt2
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Because one ui 4 beta is only for s21 series
0 Likes
moe
Sun
Options
Discussions
One UI 3.1.1 running on Android 11 is the latest software available. Stop crying about beta software.
0 Likes
Sammythebullz
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Listen up this was for Samsung not y'all. The fold should get any new software beta or not . It's the flag ship

0 Likes
Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Discussions
This is a Samsung community for us to help each other... UI 4.0 beta is being tested on devices picked by Samsung, it might have to do with the design of the fold and its easier to test a beta for problems on a series that's been in production for longer like the s series that been in production since 2010.as soon as it out of beta Samsung should provide UI 4.0 on the fold 3.
Sammythebullz
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I understand that, I was just upset that it was promised to come with that software when it came out. Then some of these keyboard warriors wanted to straighten me out. Which is appalling to say the least but we won't get into that. To Samsung I really appreciate what you've done with the new fold products because they are amazing. Peace...
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Sammythebullz  ,

One UI 4 Beta Program registration is open for Z Fold 3 devices. Please refer to Samsung Members app to register to Program. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes