Original topic:

2 phone lines

(Topic created: 04-08-2023 11:18 AM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

I purchased my Z Fold from Samsung last summer and installed my SIM card from my old Note 10+ that was using Verizon as a carrier. I understand that you can have a second phone line using the eSIM. I'd like to add an additional phone number in a different area code that i also live in. 

Can you have both lines active and take calls from either one, or do you have to switch back and forth?
Can you use different carriers as I'd like to try reception issues in rural locations?
Has anyone done this? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
You can use a different carrier for your eSIM but you can't have both active at the same time. Dual physical SIM cards can be active but not with eSIM.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
You can use a different carrier for your eSIM but you can't have both active at the same time. Dual physical SIM cards can be active but not with eSIM.
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Since I've got one SIM and one eSIM (zfold 4) can they both be active if using the same carrier? That would enable different area codes at least. SPECTRUM has a two for one unlimited deal for a year. 😊 TIA
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Don't think any carrier has enabled dual standby with eSIM. So, not even with the same carrier.
0 Likes