Original topic:

Add Custom Button Order

(Topic created: 10-01-2022 09:23 AM)
UndeadTyMan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, This really needs to be added let us have a custom button order  function added to the galaxy Z folds. I'm having a issue where I wanna use this button (III) on the right and the left side at the same time. But I cant it would make it to where I can use the phone better. I think others would like to be able to customize there button layout instead of having to choose left or right side and also be able to use the same buttons more then once. I understand if you have to use the same layout for the button order with the two you can select but for the other side you should be able to customize it. For a example lets say I pick button order  with (III) (O) (<) and then put the button position to the left I should be able to move the 9 little dot button to the right side and add another (III) to the right side. Now lets say we add the the (III) (O) (<) to the right side instead of the left side well now the 9 dot button stays on left side well we should be able to move that to the right side with the other buttons. Then we also should be able to add a second (III) button to the left side also. Also I don't need suggestions on other ways I might like to use my phone when navigating through the phone I just want this added to the phone its what I use all the time. Samsung Please do this!

thumbnail.jpgthumbnail.jpg

4 Replies
UndeadTyMan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Shadie21 I know that it just came out but making a suggestion on something that should be added is why I posted this if I didn't post it then they wouldn't mostly likely know about it. Anyways I already know all the other stuff with the phone that isn't my concern doing what I posted is my concern I don't need suggestions on other ways I might like to use my phone when navigating through the phone I just want this added to the phone its what I use all the time and I really think it would improve a lot of peoples experiences. 

0 Likes
SolidBoss7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Eh, I use the Swipe Gestures rather than the digital buttons. Way more intuitive. Learn them and.have those buttons gone for good.
0 Likes
UndeadTyMan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

@SolidBoss7 Did you even read my last comment I like the buttons simple as that.

0 Likes
SolidBoss7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
To be fair, no, I didn't read your comment that you could've edited into the post. I read your post and commented on the post without going through the comments. Anyways, that's wonderful, maybe Samsung will read this post, but I doubt they'd change it after all these years of being the standard. I simply refuse to clutter the interface with buttons that can be all achieved with one Swipe. Also, maybe try Google. There's probably an app that will override the system buttons or something similar.
0 Likes