JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add additional homescreens to Z-Fold 4

(Topic created: 05-01-2023 05:38 PM)
MsJazzMaven
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I organize my screens by category. My LG V20 would automatically add homescreens as needed. Since the Z Fold displays 2 homescreens when open, with limited grid sizes, I have to use 2 screens to set up what I could previously do with just one. I just ran out of my last screen setting up a widget for DW Dialer. I need at least 4 more. A device this expensive should allow as many homescreens as required by the user. We expect no less. An OTA fix would be most welcomed. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@MsJazzMaven You can easily add more home screens. Long press on a blank spot on the home screen. The screen will shrink and you will see some icons along the bottom. Above the icons you will see a series of dots and a plus sign. Click the + sign to add another home screen. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@MsJazzMaven You can easily add more home screens. Long press on a blank spot on the home screen. The screen will shrink and you will see some icons along the bottom. Above the icons you will see a series of dots and a plus sign. Click the + sign to add another home screen.