JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

z fold 3 inner screen protector

(Topic created: 09-11-2022 10:31 AM)
veronacolucci
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
The big screen protector of my z fold 3 is peeling off in the middle, what do I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

I would suggest contacting Live Chat and sch. a service to get it replaced or use the link below to get it replaced 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Or you can contact customer support by calling 1-800-726-7864.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

I would suggest contacting Live Chat and sch. a service to get it replaced or use the link below to get it replaced 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

Or you can contact customer support by calling 1-800-726-7864.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userElVAgo1Eg7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Is a continual problem according to ubreakitifixit.
userElVAgo1Eg7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I've had my zfold 3 for nine months, and the inner screen protector stated peeking off last week. Took to repair and this week it started peeling again. Fixed today, but called Samsung to figure my options. Now sending it to Samsung for them to inspect. I would not buy again.
Al_P
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold

Verizon's fix was to remove the protector and tell me to order a new one on Amazon. I bought the IQ Shield protector. It was a little difficult to install but so far - just 2 weeks - it has been excellent. Others have gone to Ubreakifix, my local one told me they did not have a replacement protector.

0 Likes
tootoomuchfun
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Samsung sent me to Ubreak and they said they can't fix it. Samsung wanted me to send the phone in for repair. I am a Realtor, being without my phone is not an option. Not impressed.

Al_P
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold

The IQ Shield protector continues to be excellent for me.

0 Likes