JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Any way to get official fold 4 inner screen protectors by myself

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 07:26 PM)
Fold4Nan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
My inner screen protectors is popping up after several days I received my fold 4. I called several service center around me, looks like they haven't received the replacement part for fold 4(I didn't expect the inner screen protector broken just for a few days)

Since service center cannot fixed this for me now, I am wondering if I could get the Samsung inner screen protector(+applier, if possible) by myself and apply it? I am really good at applying screen protector and very confident to do so, but just need the official one to keep the same experience 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jettie1767
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
No self serve on the inner screen. You have to go to ubreakfix or an authorized Samsung service center.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Fold4Nan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yeah, I knew this thread and I was calling service centers about my screen protector, but none of them get the replacement part in stock, because fold 4 is relatively new
0 Likes
Solution
Jettie1767
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
No self serve on the inner screen. You have to go to ubreakfix or an authorized Samsung service center.
0 Likes
Fold4Nan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Sad, and no stock available for those ubreakifix around me... Do you think installing a third party in would be a short term solution?
0 Likes