Original topic:

Anyone else have a bubble creating in the center bottom of their Fold 2?

(Topic created: 12-26-2020 11:57 AM)
AnonymousFoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Anyone else have a bubble creating in the center bottom of their Fold 2?

It seems to be a air bubble and I can squeeze it out, but it gets bigger each time. 
6 Replies
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thanks for reaching out! For questions or concerns regarding your Fold 2, please contact the Premier Services Team by calling 1-888-970-3653 or visiting this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Al_P
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold

I have seen a few articles that say these bubbles are inevitable over time. Anyone else having this issue?

Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I started getting bubbles in the last 2 weeks. I've had the phone since end of Sept. I push the air bubbles out from top or bottom crease but eventually will get worse and will need to remove the screen protector.
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

I removed my screen protector 3 days ago. Too many bubbles! The screen is a world of a difference since. 

AnonymousFoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I want to but I am scared to scratch it!!
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Continuous bubbles are annoying though. I'm always home so not worried. Most people are going out anyway during pandemic so more to worry and some just treat this device like an egg.