JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App blinking on main screen

(Topic created: 11-30-2023 08:12 PM)
Edmond Chen
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi, I recently updated my fold 5 to one ui 6. One of the bank app keep blinking on main screen but seems to work on cover screen. Is there any specific issue on this or some setting that causes it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello Edmond, Welcome to the Community. I understand the concern with the app flashing on the inner screen.

Have you tried clearing the app cache? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/ 

You can also try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

I also recommend reaching out to the app developer to see if they have updated the app to be compatible with Android 14.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
DeadAccount
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The app may not tolerate the transition between two very different aspect ratios. Do you experience these issues if you open the app from the internal screen?
0 Likes
Edmond Chen
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi, yes. The issues occurs when I open the app from internal screen. On cover screen it works fine. How do I resolve the transition issue? It was working alright on previous One UI 5.1 though.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello Edmond, Welcome to the Community. I understand the concern with the app flashing on the inner screen.

Have you tried clearing the app cache? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/ 

You can also try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it.

I also recommend reaching out to the app developer to see if they have updated the app to be compatible with Android 14.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.