Original topic:

Apps don't follow system font

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 04:17 PM)
userhwCFN5HV4j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Pretty much none of the Samsung apps follow the phone settings forf font size. The cover screen is so small and fonts don't enlarge. I have to find alternate apps from Samsung ones. Even the Galaxy store is unreadable. Even this screen is tiny so if autocorrect isn't fixing it, i can't read it 
5 Replies
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Are you using a Samsung font?
0 Likes
userhwCFN5HV4j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Just using the display settings to enlarge the stock typeface. It changes it for Android and other apps but not Samsung apps
0 Likes
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
I've not seen that issue; however, I'm using Microsoft Launcher and not the One UI launcher.
0 Likes
userhwCFN5HV4j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Here is a screen shot of this page. It is barely readable for me and none of the settings fix it. I messed with some stuff and now things are even worse. I have some stupid green T button that is floating on top of everything that i can't get rid of! What a day. Screenshot_20220628-165208_Samsung Members_7954_1656460328.jpg
0 Likes
userhwCFN5HV4j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Ok looks to be the accessibility shortcut button. Looks like i can configuree this for magnification. I guess between finding that and finding apps that follow the system font scaling or at least have a font size setting I'll make due. Sucks getting old lol. So much for having a huge screen that won't zoom.
0 Likes