Original topic:

Best Idea For Z Fold Yet!!!

(Topic created: 07-24-2022 06:55 PM)
Jess04
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hey Samsung,

For the Galaxy Z Fold 5, instead of having the Spen embedded in the phone like the Notes or S22 Ultra (because they're too thin to use comfortably) you should adopt the design you made for your tablets! Either move the cameras either to the Top middle on the back of the phone and have the Spen magnetize on the left side, have the cameras remain in the same spot but have the Spen magnetize to the middle, or simply make the Spen a little shorter (still keeping the cameras in their original position) and magnetize the Spen below them on the left side.

Then, make a case that has a protective cover for the Spen so it doesn't easily fall off. Again, like you have for the S Series tablets. Just please don't make another Flip Cover Case 😣. They were so awkward to hold. Simply keep the design of the leather or silicone but have a flip cover for the Spen.

This way the Spen can have all of the Air Command features as the other devices. BUT add a more precise Bluetooth communication between phone and Spen so that users can point the Spen at the screen from a distance and remotely select things on the screen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I would never give up on my note 20 ultra for either s22 or z flip phones. I'm note person in my life I had all note phones and to be honest I really do love notes and I hope that Samsung brings back note line phones
0 Likes
Jess04
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Like you last comment to my previous post: this was NOT for you. 🤨 These are ideas for Samsung to better their phones they STILL make. The Note is dead. The features live on in the S Ultras. THEY'RE THE SAME PHONE. They're not bringing back the Note series. It doesn't make any sense for them financially. 🙄
0 Likes
Ludatyk
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Tbf, the Note design is in the S22 Ultra...
BEN83
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I want Samsung to realize what kind of mistake they did by pulling a plug on note phones and giving the idea to s lines or z flip phone. Note was best phones in the world, it was costing to make note.
0 Likes
Jess04
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's your opinion. The problem is statistics and facts state otherwise.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Remove the Z
0 Likes
egor0128
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Ok they may not bring back the note series. But maybe. We could ask for they to include the charger and cable in the box. Or maybe bring back the sd card. Just a thought
0 Likes
Ludatyk
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
You can forget Samsung ever bringing back the SD Card, it's a business decision that helps with revenue. If you was in their shoes I think you would do the same given the amount of money you'll receive.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes