JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Beware of order issues

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 10:19 AM)
Rick_E_118
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Let me start by saying; Sumsung customer service it awful!

I am a long-time Samsung customer, with a purchase history of multiple Galaxy phones, tablets and TVs. I thought I would treat myself by pre-ordering a Galaxy Z Fold 3 on 8/13/21.

Big mistake.

Between the 0% financing, $200 Samsung credit and Samsung Care+ discounts; on paper it looks like a great deal. IF you can get it.

Even though I have ordered multiple devices previously and had them shipped to my home, the pre-order system forces you to ship it to the address that the Samsung credit statements go to. For me, that's a US Post Office box. I assumed that they would ship it in a way compatible with my address or at least reach out to me for clarification; wrong on both accounts.

I received an email with my tracking information from FedEx, who wouldn't deliver it (obviously) and wouldn't let me update the address. I reached out to Samsung customer support for assistance. It was the ultimate exercise in futility. I spoke to no less than 6 different representatives, including asking for escalation of the matter. The only thing I was told over and over again was "So sorry for the inconvenience" , and the only solution I was offered was to order it again, thus losing all of the pre-order incentives. Most of the replies that I received made it obvious that the person was not even reading any of the problem ticket history. To add insult to injury; I was told they will not credit my account until FedEx returns the phone back to them and they "evaluate" it, taking at least 10 days. Even though it has never touched my hands!

I especially love the final words in the various emails such as "Rest assured that you are highly prioritize" or "Have a great week ahead".

To moderators reviewing this, check order: ***** for authenticity of this accounting of my experience.

-Rick E

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes