Original topic:

Biometric Activity Log

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 08:30 AM)
TDE1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have a Galaxy Z fold 4 and I wanted to know if it is possible to pull what was accessed on my phone by a specific finger print? 
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@TDE1 There is no way to limit what a person can access if they unlock your phone via fingerprint, password, etc. 

0 Likes
geek1
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold

If you have concerns about the security of your device or suspect unauthorized access, consider the following steps:

1. Change Your Lock Screen Method:

• Go to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Fingerprints > Screen lock type. Change your lock screen method, such as using a PIN, password, or a different fingerprint.
  2. Check Security Settings:

• Review your security settings for any irregularities. Make sure that your fingerprints are properly registered and that there are no unauthorized fingerprints added.
  3. Review Device Usage:

• Check the recent activity on your device by going to Settings > Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls > Dashboard (or a similar option depending on your device's software version). This provides insights into app usage.
  4. Use Security Apps:

• Consider installing security apps that can monitor and log access to specific apps or features on your device. These apps may provide additional security features and insights.
  5. Regularly Update Software:

• Ensure that your device's software is up-to-date. Manufacturers often release updates with security improvements.
  6. Enable Find My Mobile (Samsung):

• Samsung devices come with a service called "Find My Mobile." Ensure it's enabled, as it allows you to locate, lock, or wipe your device remotely in case of loss or theft.

If you believe there has been unauthorized access or if you're experiencing security concerns, it's advisable to reach out to Samsung support or your device's customer service for assistance.

0 Likes