Original topic:

Bixby stopped working :( please help

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 02:09 AM)
Koocoo4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have the Samsung Galaxy z fold 4 and I love it. I also love Bixby, I use it all the time for everything, never lets me down. I was at work today with my phone in work mode and sometime around 7:00 p.m. it just suddenly stopped working, phone and watch6 classic. For whatever reason the watch auto rebooted at some point later in the night. I've tried rebooting the devices, clearing all the cache I can find in related apps, toggled on and off Bixby settings... Any way I summon him, voice clicking the app or holding the Bixby button, it just says 'problem has occurred please try again later'.
I guess there is a second October update? The notice mentions one UI 6 but that's barely been released yet! I guess I'm sitting here waiting for an update and until then Bixby doesn't work?

Please help 😭
9 Replies
Renthorin
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Same experience on my Note 20 ultra.

Whenever I try and use Bixby I get the error message "something went wrong try again later".

This started happening yesterday evening. 

Eidetically
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I am experiencing the same thing.
userqOB4P1izMh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same issue on Galaxy fe. My sister uses it because she can't see so it's important to fix. But how?
xtopheles
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same
0 Likes
yac27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same!
0 Likes
Xwalabama
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Same here

0 Likes
Koocoo4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Even resetting Bixby didn't work last night. But suddenly he works this morning? Hmm..
Superg05
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Try clearing the cache or reinstalling
0 Likes
Koocoo4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yeah I ended up uninstalling updates.. pretty sure that's the same thing as resetting him but it seemed to work the next morning. Since I got so many 'me too' I figured it was just a software glitch, something to do with the late October update