Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bring Back My Fold 3 12 Beta

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 04:25 AM)
Tony183
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I received a new phone. My original Fold 3's screen cracked. My original Fold was updated to 12 Beta.

The Beta didn't load on my new device.

How do I register my new device for 1UI 4 Beta?
5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Tony183 You would follow the same process you did with your original Fold 3. 

0 Likes
applegoogle
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
They cheaped out I have an unlocked z fold 3 and they are pushing updates to s21 first even though this is a tablet and a phone basically two phones but left behind in software updates. I paid more than 2 devices cost for less experience. Samsung blames carriers but its unlocked. It's just their greed. They even closed the beta and are holding it hostage. What you want more money samsung?
0 Likes
Christexaport
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
S21 is an iteration of a previous device. Not a from scratch ROM. This is all new, with unique hardware. It would expectedly be last.
0 Likes
applegoogle
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The fold is iteration of previous device too, and I wouldn't call the chip in it unique they have the 888+ that was made b4 this thing released, old outdated cameras outdated software. List goes on. And them closing the beta just hurting there users that paid for premium to be left in the dust. Can't really defend them for closing beta. No reason to not let people get more current software if they wish. It's our devices I'm not asking for a miracle.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Tony183 ,

Unfortunately new registration to Beta Program on Fold 3 is closed. Beta Program does not transfer between devices. We do not have plan to release any additional software updates for the beta program. if you are still interested in joining beta program, DM us with your old and new IMEI and we can work with you.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes