Original topic:

Broken front screen

(Topic created: 09-26-2021 09:03 AM)
dawberdbs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I waited month's to get my new Z fold 3. Bought the S Pen and cover. The phone has a factory installed screen protector. Not 3 weeks later, the phone hits the ground and the front screen cracks. I purchased the Care Plus plan and I just received a bill for $266.43 to repair the screen. The official Samsung S Pen Case has no edge protection for the front screen or the left side of the inside screen.

6 Replies
Options
Galaxy Fold
Would you say that price to fix the screen is reasonable for a $1800 phone?
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I agree the price isn't bad, but I think they should make the first screen repair free......
0 Likes
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing that, I use the same case, but I never put much thought in the protection of the phone, I was more interested in somewhere to hold the S-Pen. Now you are making me reconsider my choice in phone case. Respect for sharing.
oodie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
My z fold 3 broke from me just opening it.
0 Likes
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this I would recommend giving our premium service team a call at 1-888-970-3653. They should be able to help you with any problems you might have with your Z Fold 3 or they can give you what options you may have for fixing your screen. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
joSammy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
This happened to me also. I bought a case from Samsung which broke in half hence why my screen broke. To make matters worst, none of the walk in repairs they suggests on their websites carry the materials/tools for this phone. Also, I only broke the front screen. Per Bestbuy and Ubreakit it should only be $149, but my Samsung Care + is charging me $249. What a joke.
Samsung S7 Edge SM-G935TZSATMB
0 Likes