JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bubbles under fold3

(Topic created: 05-27-2023 05:47 PM)
ZiLin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I got an small circular air buble next to my fold 3's camera hole, and Im wondering how to get rid of it. I was told by the previous owner that there was no screen protecter on it, but can bubbles get underneath the acutal screen itself, or is screen protector still on it. How am i able to idenitfy whether the screen protecter is still on it or not? 

Cheers 
Zi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@ZiLin The screen protector covers the entire screen with no cutouts. Therefore the only way to tell is to look at the very edges of the screen to see the edge of the screen protector. If you can't tell, I would take it to a service center. Or return it to the previous owner for a refund if this was unknown at the time of purchase. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Fold

@ZiLin Is this on the outer (small) screen or inner (big) screen? Both had screen protectors from the factory. 

0 Likes
ZiLin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey, this is inside of the inner screen. The cirular dot seems to dimple down like the camera when i press on it.  

Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Fold

@ZiLin The screen protector covers the entire screen with no cutouts. Therefore the only way to tell is to look at the very edges of the screen to see the edge of the screen protector. If you can't tell, I would take it to a service center. Or return it to the previous owner for a refund if this was unknown at the time of purchase.