JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

CANNOT TRACK MY ORDER

(Topic created: 08-26-2021 04:45 PM)
userbR1CniOOp7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello guys. I pre-ordered my new fold3 on the Samsung website with UNIDAYS discount code. but as u can see in the screenshot and I cannot track my order.2SharedScreenshot (2).jpg

SharedScreenshot (2).jpgI just wanna ask anyone who had the same thing like me? And how u solved this?

BTW I tried to contact with Samsung customer service but it's useless. The online customer service is sooooo busy and hard to contact as if they all dropped into a blackhole. then It took me an afternoon to find a living person to ask my question. But he just asked me few question and left me hanging. No reply from Wednesday to now.4SharedScreenshot.jpg

The twitter chat is better and faster but he just “chat” with me and helpless fro me.

Facebook service suggested me to check the order number and email address right. but, man! I tried to paste and type my order number and email again and again. May I not trust my honest CTRL+C/CTRL+V ?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@userbR1CniOOp7 Since this site is centered around US Samsung users and products, I don't think you are going to find a solution here. I would suggest visiting the Samsung site dedicated to UK support. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@userbR1CniOOp7 Since this site is centered around US Samsung users and products, I don't think you are going to find a solution here. I would suggest visiting the Samsung site dedicated to UK support. 

0 Likes
AG6
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Contacting them directly would give you the best information
0 Likes