JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can we get the ability to turn Protect Battery on and off via Bixby Routines?

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 03:41 PM)
Devin1250
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Can we get the ability to turn Protect  Battery on and off via Bixby Routines? I want to enable it when charging my device overnight, but auto disable it throughout the day.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Fold
That would be nice. I'm going to keep letting mine hit 100% , they offered free Samsung care for a year so if my battery is gone by then, I'm going to have them replace it.
GQPianoPlayer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's a good point. 🤔
0 Likes
Al_P
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Devin1250 is this only on the Fold3 or is there a Protect Battery option for the Fold2?

0 Likes
Devin1250
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Sorry, I have no idea. The Fold 3 is my first foldable. The protect battery option is in Battery -> More Battery Settings -> Protect Battery for me. I hope that helps l!
0 Likes
Al_P
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thanks! Not there on the Fold 2. 

Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.