cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1LWGsnhuHV
Asteroid

Concept thought! S Pen for the Fold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just saw the reveal on youtube! (I'm obviously excitedd!)

But what threw me off was the fact that I did not see an S-Pen...

The Galaxy Fold is like the perfect phone for people who do graphic arts and the like... 

So I was thinking it's the perfect pad for scratch ideas and finalized products on the go, so why no S-Pen?

I know that there may be things in the way but a version that allows for an S-Pen would make this exponentially better!

At the very least please allow an S-Pen to pair with it!

People would never need paper again!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Concept thought!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

6 REPLIES 6
Maor007
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're right!

It is perfect for it, and idk why Samsung didn't do it.

In any way, you can buy and touch pen.

user1LWGsnhuHV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this point I just hope it will support one as they are soo awesome to use. I hate 3rd party pens

@Maor007 wrote:

You're right!

It is perfect for it, and idk why Samsung didn't do it.

In any way, you can buy and touch pen.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Critter9902
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love the idea......I'm holding out until I know......finally a phone, tablet, doodle pad, and scratch pad all in one.....I've been dreaming of a phone like this!!!!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user1LWGsnhuHV  just wait, you never know what surprises the Note 10 will have 😜

user1LWGsnhuHV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you wanna hint at anything paleasee feel free (; lol. Anyways theres a project I'm currently designing and I would love to talk with someone in samsung about it. It's something that could replace phones as a whole and I would love for samsung to do it first!

Have someone email myself at the email for this account. @SamsungAdam