JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Concept thought! S Pen for the Fold

(Topic created: 02-22-2019 04:33 PM)
user1LWGsnhuHV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I just saw the reveal on youtube! (I'm obviously excitedd!)

But what threw me off was the fact that I did not see an S-Pen...

The Galaxy Fold is like the perfect phone for people who do graphic arts and the like... 

So I was thinking it's the perfect pad for scratch ideas and finalized products on the go, so why no S-Pen?

I know that there may be things in the way but a version that allows for an S-Pen would make this exponentially better!

At the very least please allow an S-Pen to pair with it!

People would never need paper again!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

10 Replies
Maor007
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

You're right!

It is perfect for it, and idk why Samsung didn't do it.

In any way, you can buy and touch pen.

0 Likes
user1LWGsnhuHV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

At this point I just hope it will support one as they are soo awesome to use. I hate 3rd party pens

@Maor007 wrote:

You're right!

It is perfect for it, and idk why Samsung didn't do it.

In any way, you can buy and touch pen.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Critter9902
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I love the idea......I'm holding out until I know......finally a phone, tablet, doodle pad, and scratch pad all in one.....I've been dreaming of a phone like this!!!!

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@user1LWGsnhuHV  just wait, you never know what surprises the Note 10 will have 😜

user1LWGsnhuHV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

If you wanna hint at anything paleasee feel free (; lol. Anyways theres a project I'm currently designing and I would love to talk with someone in samsung about it. It's something that could replace phones as a whole and I would love for samsung to do it first!

Have someone email myself at the email for this account. @SamsungAdam 

0 Likes
BlackFrost
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Wouldn't the new FOLD be through the roof with a self-contained S-Pen, like the NOTE Series?

It could be called the NOTE 10XL,

NOTE XL, NOTE 10 PLUS, etc.

That would be the most; phone, tablet when you need it, three apps when you need it, built-in S-Pen to sign, draw, mirror, present,....

I'm hyper-ventilating just thinking about this possibility !!!

ShadowArtist201
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

Breathe... Don't hyperventilate please.

Putting the S Pen in the galaxy fold would be cool, but they're going to keep the S Pen strictly to note series devices for now. It's one of the things that makes a note device. Might see the note 11 or note 12 as a folding device with an S Pen though.

0 Likes
BlackFrost
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you.

I'm OK now.👌🏾

0 Likes