Original topic:

Dear Samsung....

(Topic created on: 1/22/21 7:47 PM)
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I am writing this hoping you read this,  we've had a very lengthy and healthy relationship , you are by no mean cheap and I love spending my money on you as long as you deliver the goods in appliances, mobile,  wearable ,tvs etc, ive loved everything you've put out. My main gripe here is the cellular devices.  Your colors, your finishes and your curves and features and your powerful!  but your recent change has led me to write this letter. I was so excited about the unpacked event just because I'm so intrigued with the new tech you offer, but this January definitely was a huge disappointment... you have become the very thing we mocked apple for doing.  Taking away the changing block,  why? Why? I like have the extra ones around the house so I can charge the plethora of devices I own anytime I need to without having to go to the other side of my 4,000 Sq ft home. Then you also went and took away the SD card slot from me, i love to be able to insert more memory into you and being able to expand our memories come on baby I've done nothing but right to you, I treat you right, i protect you with high end cases, high end screen protectors, I baby you in my pocket, clean your curves and crevices regularly to keep you looking sexy mint to be the envy of my hipster apple phone using friends... please do not do this again on next releases , specifically the Z fold 3...I am wanting a charging block in my box if I'm paying premium money don't rip me off,  go a step further implement the S pen, I want a sd card slot to expand our memories without having to rely on the cloud that's not always accessible in bad reception areas (tunnels,  basements,  concrete buildings and rural areas etc) I want mind blowing features,hardware and orgasmic user experience with the galaxy fold 3 that it will bring all the boys to the yard so I can tell them dam right its better than yours....   Please Samsung I hope you read this 

Kind regards

Mäw.
6 Replies
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
but in all seriousness.... come on Samsung, listen to us. being a consumer oriented company would be amazing for everyone.
sissy123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
lmao :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
in a capitalist system, consumerism is a necessity.
to consume is not to be the best, but consume the best.
0 Likes
AwesomenzzDyme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
omg....I was so ☠ @ "orgasmic user experience " :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing::face_with_tears_of_joy:
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
got your attention hu lol glad someone laughed
MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Beautifully, well written letter 👏🏼👏🏼. And the descriptive words are top notch "orgasmic", yaasssss :smirking_face:;).