JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Delete words from dictionary?

(Topic created: 01-03-2023 01:50 PM)
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
One used to be able to do this, but I cannot seem way too, any longer? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Keyboard words or a specific dictionary app? Go to Keyboard settings for words you can modify.
0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Keyboard words, abc I must have missed something? Where specifically in settings?
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Word suggestions or replaceable words used to be under the keyboard settings. Both of my Samsung phones are on Android 13 and I don't see it on either. My LG and Nokia, still on 12, have the option and list of words I have used/added to personal dictionary in the keyboard settings. Text shortcut on samsung, if populated, should have the words you can modify.
0 Likes
ZeusDMAG
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
So in other words, you are just like me and didn't know..
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is not an option to add or remove words from the keyboard. 

You can find the options for the Keyboard settings here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079092/

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.