Original topic:

Dex mode for Fold (Like Tablet Dex)

(Topic created on: 4/16/21 11:13 AM)
ScottSpeed
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have really been wanting Samsung to include dex mode for the fold giving it a desktop type environment on the main internal display instead of just displaying it on an external display. I believe that could really be beneficial with the larger screen especially when used with a mouse or keyboard. 

Hopefully if enough people ask for this they will include it. 

What do you all think?? For example the new Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold has a "PC mode" that looks interesting for sure. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
The Z Fold 2 has Dex mode. Are you referring to the first Fold?
0 Likes
ScottSpeed
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes I know I was talking about having the dex environment on the main internal display.
0 Likes
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
Ah gotcha. Your right that would be cool.
0 Likes
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
Have you tried through a carrier? My credit is not A1. I was still able to finance the Fold 2 with no issues. Just bought the S21 ultra last week no down payment. Lastly are you using Samsung financing? If so it would be TD bank that is behind making you put down that much for a phone which I also think is outrageous.
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user02vUh9NdIH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Have you attempted through a transporter? My credit isn't A1. I was as yet ready to back the Fold 2 without any issues. Just purchased the S21 ultra a week ago no initial installment. In conclusion would you say you are utilizing Samsung financing? In the event that so it would be TD bank that is behind making you put down that amount for a telephone which I likewise believe is over the top.

0 Likes