Disable Reverse Portrait (180 degree) rotation

(Topic created on: 10/30/20 12:13 PM)
LulamoonLove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, 

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2.

I browse my phone in bed quite often, as I'm sure many others do When I lie on my side, I usually am holding the phone "upside down," which works because normally my phone stays locked in landscape mode.

However, this morning, my phone decided to enable reverse portrait rotation all of sudden despite never having that option before and me not changing anything. I would like to disable this rotation and I cannot seem to find an option for it.

I would like to avoid having to just turn auto rotate on and off as I need because that is slightly inconvenient and I never had to do that before. I thought this may have had something to do with my MultiStar app which updated this morning but uninstalling that did not help. I tried multiple rotation apps on the Play Store but none of them had a feature that just disabled reverse portrait rotation. I have searched around for answers on Google but it seems nobody else has one, so I thought I would ask my own question. 

Is there anyway to disable reverse portrait rotation globally? Can we have the option to choose which rotarions we want the auto rotate to recognize?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
LulamoonLove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

FIXED! Thanks to Samsung Support! Who I accidentally hung up on!

General Management -> Reset -> Reset Settings

No more reverse portrait auto rotation!

View solution in context