Original topic:

Edge panel Galaxy store is available on the S22 but not on the Z Fold 3

(Topic created: 04-22-2022 02:53 AM)
jastep
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Made a post about this a while back but I just got my wife the S22 and decided to randomly check the Edge Panels and went into the settings to find out that the Galaxy store option IS available on it but still not on the Z Fold 3. I understand that the Z Fold 3 has a different UI to accommodate the unique design, but this phone has been out over 200 days and I find it little unacceptable that this still isn't an option. 

I'm not sure how difficult it would be to code (not a software developer) but I do know that Samsung has the resources or can obtain them.I thought development was canceled on edge panels until I saw this option on the S22.

Samsung whats going on?
4 Replies
jastep
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
S22 multi windowed to show model number and edge panels in galaxy store.Screenshot_20220422-055256_Galaxy Store_17221_1650621194.jpg
0 Likes
userljhKQM5fuG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes, that Edge panel sucks. I disabled it on my S22+.
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Fold

doesn't fold 3 already have edge panel?? it's practically made for the edge panel 😞

in the settings, search Edge Panels.  

but you are right, I don't see it in the Galaxy Store search... I do know that it updates whenever there is a new version and whatever. 

0 Likes
jastep
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
This is true it does in fact have Edge panels however that is just the standard few. When I owned previous note devices as well as s devices you were able to download more that would have greater functionality or sometimes better functionality than even be stock panels.
0 Likes