JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flex mode suggestion- SOFT GAMEPAD- Practical today, A Necessity tomorrow!!

(Topic created: 05-19-2022 11:47 AM)
Cheffy_FoldZ_iT2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I see the default flexmode  options samsung is making available to it users are 
* screen brightness control, * Audio volume control, *Screenshot, and *Task bar pulldown.

Well you've trained me to use home/volume down for taking screen shots....
Hardware volume up and down....
Pull down from anywhere on screen quick bar... All at my fingertips and learned well.

What is NOT available , and considered lacking in samsung devices, is
1. Pull up for any reason, soft keyboard: more opportunities to use those Navigation assigned key shortcuts that are not useful.
2. A virtual/ soft touch game controller with user and appassignable buttons.
!Left Stick controls cursor,, right controls zoom/ swipe between apps/ popup menu nav/ App assigned
3. "A" button for main user touch execution; "B" button for user/ apps assigned needs. 
"C" for system or app use context.
3 Replies
userXio8K9BWFu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Tottaly agree. It's time for innovation. Why wait for AP to do it. Let's get the ball rolling.
Cheffy_FoldZ_iT2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Any "Official" Samsung members have any thoughts??
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.