cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Fold 2 Complains

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No cases available for $2000 device ( I did not even think it was possible unless there is a purpose to sale fewer phones)

Samsung advertises its own case for $80 and it covers only 1 side and they won't even have it till next month. Is it for real....?

Unable to enroll in Care+ after purchase, 2 hours in chat with Samsung, 52 min wait on Samsung Glorified premiere  service (bait and switch service)

The cover screen needs different settings and is able to change resolution separately from the main screen.

Bought Galaxy watch 3 with the package and ECG or blood OXygen ( another bait and switch, galaxy watch 2 active still waiting for over a year and nothing) It defiantly looks like they are purposely advertising features they know they won't have, just to get people to buy it. <edit>

Price....  since this device is for consuming more media, Samsung needs to charge advertisers for the phone, not costumers. ( now its a heaven for advertisers and making money for them, but our benefit is only to be more abuse by them and high price.)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fold 2 Complains

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Everyone!

We have a specialized team that can assist with all your inquries regarding the Fold 2. Please reach out to our Premier services Team directly at, 1 888-970-3653.

The electrocardiogram application is now avaliable for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 & 3. 

Here's a great place to start to find out more about this great feature! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087703/ 

If you have any trouble with the application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't forget that a sizeable number of pre-orders simply haven't shipped and they haven't even made a passing attempt at telling us why.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its the first bad roll out from Samsung...

Been using every phone and watch since galaxy s3 and gearS. 

Very surprised by Samsung and disappointed.

I am still waiting for them to call me back about adding Care+ , never used that option before for all their phone cause I could find the case and protect.

And they want to send trade-in in 2 weeks while I can't even protect the phone. and for 2k phone its defiantly not a safe solution.

On the other note - Hardware is amazing. perfect phone but service is another thing....

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's crazy. Every other phone I've ordered from Samsung has shipped early - heck, my Note 8 shipped a month early (I chalk that one up to being an unfortunate Note 7 owner). They even included both optional gifts with that order. Left a great impression on me.

I don't mind that this didn't ship early - but there has been absolutely zero communication regarding the endless delays. The device was supposed to be here by Sept 18th, according to the pre-order. That came and went without a single email or contact telling me why. The customer support has been both consistently incorrect and consistently confident about it - it's very off-putting. The kind of behavior I'd expect from Escobar Inc or other fake companies.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They will apologize shortly and pretend everything is fine  ( remember the note 8 problems)

And I do understand that there are problems with releases but they should handle the customer service much better and be more transparent. (especially for the price of Fold 2)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How hard it is to say something like "there have been problems with a specific supplier" or "certain orders were not allocated correctly"

Instead, literally nothing. No answers.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the case problem is ridiculous. I don't even wanna take the phone out of my pocket. I can find a case delivering before 10/13
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Fold 2 Complains

JUMP TO SOLUTION
100% agree, cant belive there are no cases. I am afraid to use it and have to return galaxy s20 by october 2nd and case will be here on 13th
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13th is way to far out. t mobile had them in stock rn I just found out so. ordering one
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i cant find them in tmobile... can you please provide the link? And if you look closely samsung case is only for 1 side. Weird.