Original topic:

Fold 3 S Pen to Text

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 09:05 AM)
userDpoxwlePHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
My S Pen to text on Galaxy z Fold 3 is not working properly at all. Each time I try to use it, random word would appears. Even when I write just one letter; random strings sentence will appear. It make the feature useless
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yeah, I just turned it off because it just not working right. Samsung may be able to fix it in a Software Update.
0 Likes
userDpoxwlePHX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I hope so too, it was working the first day, then it just went awall. I really like that feature, and hope they get it right
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Fold

submit an error report on members app > + button > error report

SPenPhile
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I too have a problem with handwriting recognition using the basic S-pen, although the pen works fine for selecting items on the screen. An example of the issue is trying to enter a T but getting only I with no crossbar at top.

I spoke with a Fold 3 tech who reported that neither she nor anyone on her team had received reports of this issue with Fold S-pen. I guess there may be some issues with the S-pen Pro since she reported that the suggested solution for S-Pen problems was to reset the S-pen Pro.  She created a ticket but suggested I might try resetting my Fold 3.  I tried resetting but that did not help. I will probably just return the Z fold 3 and continue using my note 9 with cracked screen.

0 Likes