Original topic:

Fold 5 suggestion and customer ideas.

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 10:47 PM)
TmR1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Looking at change from fold 3 to fold 4 and how much better the user experience got by just changing the screen sizes a bit.

Now looking at the xiaomi fold 2. I have to say xiaomi has naled it on the screen sizes. The outer screen is a little narrower than on the note 20,s22 ultra and for the fold being also a little thicker i have to say it the perfect size to make the phone. With that you also get a bigger inner screen, and bigger inner screen is always better.

Me personally I dont mind the thickness of the galaxy fold so that is not an issue. Also the weight for me is not the question, I would eaven say the thickness and weight makes the phone feel more solid, like a tank that goes through everything. But the screen sizes should be on bar with xiaomi. And you would have the perfect foldable.

Rather than reducing the thickness i would like to see an 6000mAh battery to use this power house all day long.

Also a bigger camera grease would be okay if it would come with better cameras.

12 Replies
ZeusD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Not when you're paying 2 grand a pop, it's not! And the bulk helps its stability! I don't need to sit and watch grass grow, when the seeds are 100.00 each...
0 Likes
Ludatyk
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Not sure what you are referring to... 2 grand in the context of what? That there shouldn't be any gradual improvements?

But that's how the industry works... companies make refinements to smartphones each year while addressing certain issues or adding minor improvements. Bulk helps with stability? I disagree... not sure what stability has to do with bulk.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold

Just add enough width to include a built in S-Pen and give us at least a 5x optical.  Also give us a better ultrawide they put in an older ultrawide on the zfold 4 thats not capable of 4k 60.  Also we are missing an actual macro mode.

So if this could be included in the Fold 5 it would be amazing.

0 Likes