cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Fold Android 10 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When do we get the update? Android 10???? UI ?????

I do have a Galaxy Fold which I Love

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Galaxy Fold

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updates are sent out in waves through your carrier. Samsung will send the update to your carrier, then your carrier will send out when ready. It should be coming soon πŸ‘

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updates are sent out in waves through your carrier. Samsung will send the update to your carrier, then your carrier will send out when ready. It should be coming soon πŸ‘

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a AT&t unlocked Galaxy Fold on Verizon... How would I get software updates?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same question.......am also on Verizon and have not been able to update since the phone was released Smiley Sad 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I love it also

Highlighted
Asteroid

Software update not received

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does my galaxy fold 9.0 one ui 1.5 and my S9 has 10 and one ui 2.0? Should my newer phone have a higher android version and one ui version?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Software

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Because android 10 has the new one ui 2.0 and android 9 has one ui 1.5 if you update your fold to android 10 it will get the one ui 2.0

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Software

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dealing with the same thing, I believe Samsung has to optimize that version of android to work with the fold. I believe we'll be getting an update within 1-2 months from now.

Highlighted

Galaxy Fold still no ONE UI2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After buying the highest priced phone on the market with the most innovative tech. And design software updates should be the last thing a consumer should wait for at this point I feel neglected or stepped over n now the Z Flip had been released n still no update wooooow. Seems to be no interest of Samsung's to look back at this device for 1 sec. And it's sad to say look back being it was used to promote the sale of the Zflip

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Fold still no ONE UI2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Totally agree with you...