cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Fold oleophobic coating worn off

The oleophobic coating on my Galaxy Fold's screen has worn off in a few places. Is this covered by my device's warranty?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Fold oleophobic coating worn off

Hello there, I would recommend reaching out to our Galaxy Fold Premier Service team. They can be reached via 1-888-970-3653.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Fold oleophobic coating worn off

How in God's name did you rub a coating off the screen, i have my fold since November and I probably expose mine to the most extreme conditions of anybody on earth. I own a metal fabrication business and get grinding grit and dust and dirty on mine all day long cleaning the screen dry with a microfiber rag and mine is like day 1 new, how do you know you rubbed through it? If you see areas that look rubbed through when you clean the screen with a liquid cleaner that is not rubbed through, just a smoothed out pattern in the plastic from where you rub the most.