cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G - Battery

I had my Fold2 for a just under a week and the battery seems inconsistent for me. I've been getting rapid battery drain in the morning from 100% to 88% within the first couple of hours. I'm pretty savvy and tried multiple battery saving tactics but its seems has normalized as of yet. My usage is fairly lite and evenly distributed between both screens with morning news, emails and downloaded podcast from the night before, to avoid streaming inconsistency on my commute. Any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G - Battery

I would check battery usage to identify what exactly the device says is consuming battery (you probably already have).
I notice my battery seems to delete more quickly from 100 to 80 pretty quickly. Remember not to worry too much about keeping it at 100 though. that last 80 to 40 percent will last a long time. charge in little bursts like 15 minutes at a time even if you can. with the super fast charger you'll get a good amount back. long term battery health practices means no constantly charging to 100 percent so try to adjust your mindset a little too. battery should be pretty solid. if not, contact support from where you purchased.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G - Battery

I was reading the comments about the apps and I believe it was concerning a music app that was cannibalizing the battery power even if music wasn't playing. Then there was the issue about exposing the phone to a recognized WiFi which triggers it to download updates. See if you set a default activity during those suspect morning hours.