Original topic:

Galaxy Z Fold2

(Topic created on: 11/13/20 10:51 AM)
Goldenhinge
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
The Z Fold2 is the 2nd edition of the world's most innovative phone hands down however, she leaves room for some improvements.

1. Most of the weight is on the side with the battery as well as the inner camera, so that makes it hard to livestream or just to record using this camera
the phone just flip backwards while folded with a bit of a lean n that leaves your camera facing the ceiling and forcing you to use the front camera

2. The folded version of YouTube only gives you as much viewing area as the front screen the original FOLD no stretching to fit the screen and it's cool because livestreams keeps the comments out of view of the stream or video

3. The fingerprint scanner as a physical button
Is a bit weird to say the least because each and every dang time I'm trying to unlock the phone I always end up locking it right back n it's a hassle to unlock I've grown use to just typing my password 
11 Replies
happy8433
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I like the fingerprint scanner button. I don't like the edge handle. Too thin, cannot operate in most cases. Any thoughts mm
Goldenhinge
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
100% glad you mentioned that because its next to impossible
0 Likes
Alkeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Do you know that there is an option to wake and unlock at the same time for the fingerprint so you don't have to wake then unlock
Goldenhinge
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm about to check that out right now thank you thats much needed
0 Likes
Alkeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
No problem. It's called fingerprint always on and you can find it under biometric & security / fingerprint
Goldenhinge
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
OOOOOH this is so much better n now i can accidentally press the button n it doesn't lock back up wooooow Thanx a million
0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Can you change the thickness in the edge panel? I Can on my flip.
0 Likes
Goldenhinge
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
yes I can make it wider but it doesn't look so hot n Is still a hassle
0 Likes
Romanelli
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
don't understand how it a hassle, just saying. It isn't really useful :\ for me