JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy z fold 3: Very happy, great design!

(Topic created: 06-02-2022 11:43 AM)
plsrlx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I am Extremely happy with my Z FOLD 3. Samsung makes great phones such an amazing desgin and compatibility with so many things! Apple has not gone to the extreme freedom that samsung has. I always switch from samsung to apple from time to time and I have to say I do not regret switching this time. The only thing that samsung hasn't done that I wish they would have done is the 3D touch capability that apple has. The satisfaction of being able to touch an apple screen smoothly is elite and definitely my favorite thing about iPhones... I cant argue that I love my z folds massive screen with quick and easy access to my front screen which is the perfect size for me. I am definitely sticking to samsung for now apple has a long way to go from here on out! Good Job Samsung 👏 

Rate 9/10

4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@plsrlx At launch I debated about getting the Fold 3 but wanted to give it a try so I ordered one. My Fold 3 has been so much better than I thought. 9 months later and I still love it. Going from a candy bar style to widescreen in an instant is awesome. 

Solution
plsrlx
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Agreed they really got both screen sizes to a nice perfect fit 👏
StoicGent
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes. I also love apples 3d touch. Samsung needs to work on this.
userL7WJBW4xn1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Wow, design of new model is great. I agree with you. Likewise, I consider that developers and designers do a great job in order to create quality products guys.

For instance, once I also made a decision to immerse myself into career connected to UX/UI design. One of the jobs I have were found on ux job boards. So now I'm happy to have a dream job, especially when we create something new with our team. 

Wish you all the best.