For folks wanting to know more about the Z Fold4 cameras, here is my video, where some useful camera features help you use the cameras more effectively when capturing beautiful moments. The video also features video samples from the cameras to help you figure out if the Z Fold4 is a worthy video companion. Z Fold4 comes with a 10MP cover screen selfie camera and a 4MP under-display selfie camera on the main screen. It houses three cameras in the rear - a 12MP ultra-wide, a 10MP telephoto, and a whopping 50MP wide-angle camera!
Most of these features will apply to previous generations of the Z Fold series, while camera/video output will differ as previous generations carry different camera specs.
What do you think of the Z Fold4 camera? Is it good enough to replace that #S22Ultra you are carrying for photos and videos?
I talk about the following in my video:
- Launch the camera app
- Configure camera modes
- Cover screen mode
- Flex mode mode
- Dual preview mode
- Cover view mode
- Sample: Using Z Fold's cover screen camera
- Choose the 50MP camera with the detail enhancer
- Sample: Using Z Fold's main screen camera
- Settings: Picture formats
- Settings: Grid lines
- Settings: Shooting methods
- Settings: Video settings
- Settings: Zoom-in mic & Auto Framing
- Sample: Auto Framing using cover screen camera
- Settings: Video resolutions
- Using the zoom controls
- Sample: Using Z Fold's main camera
- z fold4
I'm going to watch your video to see if I'm missing something, but I seriously doubt it.