cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Getting so tired of waiting on this phone.

I ordered an unlocked mystic bronze on 9/2. 

I am just stuck. No movement, no emails, no contact at all. 

customer service offers zero help at all. 

This has completely ruined the excitement I had for this phone. Thanks Samsung.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Getting so tired of waiting on this phone.

Yes, I was in the same boat. The final straw was being able to walk into Best Buy today and buy the exact same phone.

Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Re: Getting so tired of waiting on this phone.

@IrritantKiwi
Right! I ordered mine through Best Buy on Sunday 09/20 and picked it up today! Samsung isn't doing well with pre-orders. I'm replying from the Fold 2 right now!!
Highlighted

If samsung shipped and sent you a tracking number. Most sertainly(3stooges) its with FedEx. They will make you never ever want to deal with them. I had a package go 450 miles out the way and sat for a week in memphis and I am in houston. Then they had a package sitting in depot for 2days 8 miles from my residence. They wouldn't let me pick it up.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Getting so tired of waiting on this phone.

That's "soyt'nly" gotta be frustratin'!
Highlighted

Try checking your order on the Samsung Shop APP and other browsers. I ordered I should I say thought I was ordering and was told my Tab S7+ would arrive on Sept 22nd then 28th then Oct 16th! So I found out it is on backorder. The website says deliver by Oct 20th. The APP says ship by Oct 16th. Customer service knows nothing but the screen tells them! Last time I order through Samsung. From now on Best Buy!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB