JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Reminder - increase notification volume

(Topic created: 06-06-2022 12:12 PM)
marvinh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello.  I use google reminders to alert me.  The app is part of the google settings on  the phone.  And it responds to voice commands and reminders.   However, the volume of the notification is quite low.  I think the google reminder uses the tone that I have set for general notifications.  But it is too low.  I did a search for ways to increase the volume, but nothing useful comes up.  Has anyone found a way to increase the volume in Google reminders?  Thank you!  MarvinH

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

@marvinh Thank you for following up with us in a private message and providing us with the solution. On the Fold 3 running Android 12 there is no longer the options inside the Google setting to change the volumes for reminders. The reminders are a part of the Google assistant notifications which is controlled by the phone media volume settings in the volume control options. The reminder app volume can only be accessed by voice by saying 6 different commands (ie: raise volume, lower volume, raise or lower by percentage, etc.). After further research we were able to confirm the steps you provided are accurate in increasing the volume on Google reminder notification sounds.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

@marvinh Thank you for following up with us in a private message and providing us with the solution. On the Fold 3 running Android 12 there is no longer the options inside the Google setting to change the volumes for reminders. The reminders are a part of the Google assistant notifications which is controlled by the phone media volume settings in the volume control options. The reminder app volume can only be accessed by voice by saying 6 different commands (ie: raise volume, lower volume, raise or lower by percentage, etc.). After further research we were able to confirm the steps you provided are accurate in increasing the volume on Google reminder notification sounds.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.