Galaxy Fold

All good, except price :)

View solution in context

0 Likes
Aflix
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Its early adopter territory, yes if you have the cash for a hobby, no if you just need a good phone....! Its great though!

0 Likes
user4COIlp4vCl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Totally worth it!! It isn't just the fold aspect, it's the whole experience. Even the small screen comes off charming. Extremely powerful, cameras on point but the whole package is what does it! On paper nor using it for a day justifyies it. It's when you get comfortable is when it actually shines!

0 Likes
user5lRKNSGINO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

It's fantastic upgraded from a s10 plus performance edition and it's honestly amazing

0 Likes
userGEDd39G6O0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

It depends. Let remember that this is just another smart phone. It has more suface space and folds for conveince but that gimic (regardless of how cool it is) may not be worth the $2000 price tag. From what I hear though, its performance is much fast that other galaxy phones. You can find a quick list of its specs here: https://vivid-infinity.com/samsung-galaxy-fold/

If you check out the specs for the Galaxy 10, you might feel like it is a better option than the Fold. Thats just my opinion though.

0 Likes
usercWcZSUkEUD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello All,

The Samsung Fold Galaxy Fold is awesome!

I still can't over the excitement when I held it and played around the beautiful foldable screen and all the feature that comes with it. It is a real trend setter. Love it!

For me the  apps multi tasking with floating apps features for an expert multitaker like me is great! The best part is the after sales service.  If you on samsung.com for the Fold Support. I feel special! How cool is that!

0 Likes