JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get Text/SMS popups on lock screen?

(Topic created: 02-11-2021 08:13 AM)
Al_P
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold

Is it possible to get texts to pop up on the screen when it is locked? Not sure if this is a function of the texting app. Also not sure if this is an issue for just me because my nanny software (MaaS360) from my employer may have disabled it.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
good morning AI_p

here's how to check if it's possible on your end. open your Samsung messages app> next tap the three dots on the right side then tap "settings"> then tap "notifications"> then you'll need to tap "general notifications" you should see a toggle there that says "show as pop-up" if it is graded out then you'll need to check with your IT department on if it can be permitted to allow this setting.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
good morning AI_p

here's how to check if it's possible on your end. open your Samsung messages app> next tap the three dots on the right side then tap "settings"> then tap "notifications"> then you'll need to tap "general notifications" you should see a toggle there that says "show as pop-up" if it is graded out then you'll need to check with your IT department on if it can be permitted to allow this setting.
Al_P
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thanks!

0 Likes
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
You're welcome
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes