Original topic:

How to get snapchat standard notification sound?

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 02:16 PM)
frogcooke
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

So i got the new zfold 3. Did the whole switch over and set my notification tone to what i had it before. Custom sound. 

Now my previous phone was an S 9. Id used the same notification sound i put on my zfold. Except snapchat played their normal "snapchat" sound notificaton while "typing" and "sent message". 

On my zfold 3 i dont even get the whole typing blip and only get a "so and so sent a message" with my custom notification tone that it uses with everything else like when someone sends me a regular text. Any way to get it to play the standard snapchat sound like it used to? 

I really dont like it using the same sound as my text messaging. I only allow notifications from text, work app, messenger and snapchat. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Whippo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hi, your question is missing details. Answer a few of these questions so I can help you. Did you use Samsung SmartSwitch to move your data over to your new Zfold 9? Also just a note, every Snapchat is slightly different on every device but they work the same. Unfortunately your question is hard for me to understand.
0 Likes