JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Image clipper for the Fold

(Topic created: 03-21-2023 09:50 PM)
Luzme
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Will the fold 4 have the image extraction in the gallery in any update like the s23 ultra or iPhone?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your inquiry. We can’t speculate on unreleased features. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us , for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Thanks for being a loyal Samsung fan!

View solution in context

5 Replies
Confused980
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
That might be exclusive to the s23 ultra unless Samsung does a future upgrade for other phones
Luzme
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I understand that when a new device comes out it brings a new function but I think that there are devices that should receive those functions in a reasonable time
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
It'll come out but at a later date from my understanding. S23 gets the feature for probably a few months to a year then it'll trickle down.
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Just goes to show that the fold 4 really isn't Samsung's flagship phone. I saw the feature in their ads and went to find it. 😳
It's only 6 months old and already last years phone.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your inquiry. We can’t speculate on unreleased features. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us , for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Thanks for being a loyal Samsung fan!